Thursday, August 18, 2005

Second Posting - dedicated to my beloved father

In Loving Memory
I do not need a special day to bring you to mind
the days I do not think of you are very hard to find
Each morning when I awake I know that you are gone
And no one knows the heartache as I try to carry on

My heart still ache with sadness and secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you, no ne will ever know
My thought are always with you, your place no one can fill
In life I loved you dearly in death i love you still

There will always to be a heartache and often a silent tear
but always a precious memory of the days when you were here
If tears would make a staircase and heartaches make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven and bring you home again
I hold you close within my heart and there you will remain
to walk with me throughout our loves until we meet again

Our family chain is broken now, and nothing seems the same
But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again...

(: from the unknown author )

it's the 585th day since you passed away,... and i am still missing u badly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home