Monday, September 12, 2005

Lost in translation

when my boss asked me to check the details of contracts from the old products,
she gave me a bundled of files to be compared,
i looked through the paper by paper,

guess what.....
: it's in mandarin...

yesterday one old-angry-customer called our office and talked to me,

i was hardly trying to calm him down........
he insisted to talk and explain the situation,

: in mandarin

they said one of my job is to review the script
which will be used in selling our product.
The email came to my inbox.
I opened the attachment,.
voila .... the script was ...
: in mandarin...

in the middle of meeting,
every body -except me - was arguing
they spoke in english
but then they raised up each other's voice
they obviously in the serious negotiation,
Incindentally, they forgot the english and start to speak...
: in mandarin

snifffff.....I feel nothing than frustating...
one aspirin would might be much helping...
: any suggestion, everyone?..

(hari ini, aku semakin rindu jakarta)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Widyasari said...

ajak ngomong pake bahasa sunda ajah,biar nyaho!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home